Saturday, September 22, 2007

RE PICS OF FIRE --HAVING TROUBLE PUTTING ON BLOG GRRRR
















THE LARGE HOUSE TO THE RIGHT OF THE PIC
IS WHERE MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE IS,THE ROOF AND KITCHEN WERE JUST CAUGHT ALIGHT AT THIS POINT,
IT WAS SO LUCKY THEY ESCAPED!!!!

9 comments:

Sindie said...

It doesn't bare thinking about does it Anne, what could have happened? Ria was lucky to get away with minimal damage to her house. I'm sure everyone was in shock. Look at those flames, what a fright!

Beetle said...

How absolutely awful! That must have been so frightening. Brilliant photo though.

GoldAnne said...

Sindie,, it was awful I didnt see it for real ,they smelt of smoke terribly when they came over, lil SamSam adores that house,. Marie said when Dexter went in the loft he came out all sooty so it obviously was going up xxx..


Hi Beetle, the pics were from the papers I couldnt find the link have got some after that my husb took though , x

granny grimble said...

Oh! Anne how terrible. Fire has always been my fear, especially at night. Did Ria have smoke alarms everywhere? She must have been terrified, it looks horrendous. How lucky that they managed to get the animals to safety. Has everyone calmed down a bit now, or are you still all on shock?

GoldAnne said...

Leeta lol snap i finally got you !!!!
well with Anne-marie being ill think its had an effect on her , one would expect that though ,
re smoke alarms ,, they had them but they didnt go off|!!!!!
nice to see you ,,love Anne xxx

weechuff said...

I can't imagine the terror of it all! And at night it would seem worse because it is dark and the flames so bright. Plus the fact that you would be disoriented when you are sleepy. I keep worrying about Sam trying to be so brave when he is so young. And Ria, being so unwell when it happened. But it could have been so much worse.
By the way, Beetle is Babs, another one of my sisters!!

Love Sandie

GoldAnne said...

THANK YOU SANDIE,
Sammy is such a kind lil boy , and i dont know how marie got here but it must be why she is not feeling so good at the moment, and of course it doesnt bear thinking about what could have happened,
I didnt realise beetle was another sister lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love anne xxx

Spider said...

Oh what a scare it all must have been. Glad no one was hurt. Tina

Tracy said...

Hello Anne. I was so shocked when Ria told me about the fire. I am just so glad that they and the cats all got out safely. The pictures are frightening, they must all have been terrified, especially poor little Sam. The thought of what could have happened is just too much to contemplate.

My love to you all,

Tracy